Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chapter One: The Definition of Ferdaus.

The definition of life is the combination of few elements which contained every emotions; sad, happy, disappointing, chilling, relaxing and everything. World is round because its God will, it meant to be that way. God just wanted to give everyone feel the ups and downs. Its fair isn't? Well every human will taste the sour and the sweets of recipe in this life. But when? Time will give you the answer. So time can be accepted as precious thing than everything. Time is power in this whole life. No doubt about that

Other than that, either ric
hes or poor, old or young, advantaged or disadvantaged, educated or uneducated, life is all about matters of people willingness to make an effort. This is the must-term criteria that every human need to live in the place called Earth. And everyday, although zillions of people that live in this world, there just few could proves this philosophy. And I am here, working on it, working hard to be someone who can encode this philosophy gloriously. And I would love to put all of my energy, my skills, to achieve the achievement that achievable.

By the way, hello and hi! Sorry for not introducing myself at the first place, you guys can call me Fer. It's just that short. Easy to pronounce right? ;) Well, I am here, just wanna share to you guys about the pathetic, about the goods of being Mohamad Firdaus Bin Noh. I am 21 years old. And this is my first time to write, or in other word, publish a blog in here. Congratulations, Fer ;)) Clap clap.

Well, personally, I am just another ordinary individual with nothing special. Just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgot
ten. But in one respect I have succeeded as perfect as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all of my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.

I live in the world of happiness. I am living in a life that completely full of joy which surrounded by family and friends. I am four out of four sibling which can be counted as the youngest one in the Noh's generation. I am proud to be anak manja! Hahaha ;)) I am such a mummy-boy too! gheee ;D

Living in this earth with the interest of football could make your life almost perfect. Do trust me, almost 80% of guy will say that football is everything. I am one of them. Football is just another me. I will do anything to kick, to head, even to chest a ball. My life totally complete if there's a thing called ball. Other than futsal, basketball is just another part of my life. I used to play basketball, but recently I am lack of it. Pffft!

Music. Simple word, but completely entertaining my soul. Music could make me calm, music could make me feel cool, music could make me feel great, music could change my inner from downs to ups, could change my mentality, music just everything for me. Everything. Even sometimes, when I got mad, sad, disappoint, happy, what ever emotions that I encode, music always be there with me to decode. My favorite band ever is called, The Killers! I am a big fan of this group! My leg will start dance, my finger will counting, my head will totally flying in the sky like a person getting high, my body will follow the rhythm, my tongue will moves faster than ever. That is the power of The Killers to me. They can read my mind very well! ;D

Enough for today, enough with these few words, enough with the alphabets that I convey to turn to be a paragraph, enough with my metaphor. Enough for now, people. Do enjoy knowing about me.

Sincerely, Ferdaus





Online Users


3 comments:

ck said...

ni bru chapter one! :D u got 14 chapter lg. hahaha!

ck said...

babi da lawa da blog ko. haha!

ck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.