Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chapter Two: The Imperfect Life

Life is just another risk that we have to face in this pace world. So better for you to choose life. Choose a job. Choose a great career. Choose a great partner. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose Manchester United, choose great cars. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose your friends. Choose rock. Choose your image. Choose your own styles. Choose to relax in the beach. Choose your future. Choose life. But why would I want to do a thing like that? Why I have to choose? Any specific answer?

Well, that is life. Life is the only matter that can give you specific answer of every questions, every puzzles. Life is a pleasure for us to
treasure all of human kind. Life is a process of being somebody. Life is precious than everything.

Well, in this life, there's two side in elements of life. The first one is ups and the second one is downs. The ups happens when someone feel the joyful, while downs will appear when tears laying down to the ground.

In this Life Of Fer edition, I would love to say that I am living in an average life. My life getting better and greater each day. But somehow, days are not simply bright. Yup. So, as human, as person who always thought that the positive always there, I have to get ready to deal with whatever circumstances that might be coming.

My life, all these while, which is 7665 days of living, and it is still counting, in mathematical point of view, I will say that I am totally satisfied with my own life. From the beginning of me, till today, I am so proud to be Fer.

Everything that I want, everything that I need, I couldn't get it easily. Well, we have to struggle to get something that we want, so I am not an excluded, I am working hard man, put a very high effort to have something. Although I know that there will be a failure at the end, but I will concentrate, I will be a positive to make a change.

The details of this chapter will continue later.....

Enjoy people! ;)

Sincerely,
Ferdaus




Online Users



No comments: