Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bagpackers



I want to travel Europe, South America. One day. You know, I will make this thing for sure, happen for real, this is what I want. I dont know when, how or what ever circumstances might happen to stop me from achieve this, but I will make sure I will do my best to figure out everything. Clearly, I want this more than else.

France



Rio de Janeiro


Buenos Aires




Well, I would love to do this with friends, which I think, 3 persons would be more than enough. I want to taste the real world, I want to know the culture of first to third country in this earth. I want to go to Bolivia, I want to visit Buenos Aires, I want to feel the heat, the sands of the sea of Rio de Janeiro, I want explore the world of weed in Colombia. I want more from this world.

Europe, too expensive. But I will. I will. Just hope that Allah gonna be in my side to achieve this. I would love to go to UK, Old Trafford to be specifically. France, it is not about Paris, I want to go to Lyon, or perhaps, others. Amsterdam, well, this is heaven. I dont need to mention why.





From a guy with a high hope,
Ferdaus

1 comment:

Keanorlinsya said...

Good luck with the trip u want to embark. but just so u know, its backpackers.